There is a whole lot of data out there. And it’s easy enough to pull reports from Google, Facebook, and other reporting tools. You know the lingo: website hits, bounce rate, click-through rate. But how do you make this data deluge meaningful and useful to your organization? This workshop will show you how to connect your analytics to your goals, so that analytics can lead your organization to concrete action. Get the insights and lose the clutter.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- How to extract insights from web analytics to helps achieve goals
- How to navigate different analytics tools, including new features in updated Google Analytics
- How to use analytics to measure social footprint
- How to learn not just the demographics of your audience but how it behaves
- How to use analytics to figure out which of your tools and strategies are effective (or not)
- Create a meaningful analytics report to share within your organization, including leadership
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Our workshops are specifically designed for digital marketing and communication professionals working for a nonprofit, association, or membership-driven organization. However, executive management, development professionals, and consultants will gain important skills to enhance their knowledge base.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Membership is only $195 per month for an organization to attend up to 24 workshops per year – plus additional perks! Up to two staff members from an organization may attend each workshop.
Our workshops are available in-person. To attend in person, the location is 1200 18th St NW #700 in Washington, DC, just two blocks from the DuPont Circle metro stop on the red line.
DO YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
- Contact email@example.com
- Call us at 202-607-0964
- Learn more about Ignite Academy Membership
ABOUT IGNITE ACADEMY
Ignite Academy (IA) is the premier education and training center for digital marketing specifically designed for nonprofits, associations, and purpose-driven organizations. We are dedicated to raising the bar and building a community of skilled digital marketing professionals dedicated to making the world a better place – one cause at a time.
For organizations, IA uses an annual membership model to provide their marketing professionals with affordable and meaningful ongoing professional development so they can enhance their skills and ultimately provide greater value to the organization.
For the marketing professionals, IA serves as an opportunity to hone their skills, learn new tools and techniques, and share ideas with other marketing professionals working in a similar space.